Ciao Bella Recipe
A classic in the making. Southern Italy meets Sunny Cove with our elegantly smooth and soft ‘Rosé Sainte Marie’.
- 25ml Salcombe Gin ‘Rosé Sainte Marie’
- 25ml Knightor Rosé Vermouth
- 15ml Limoncello
- Fever-Tree Mediterranean tonic water
- Orange bitters
- Blood orange
- Sprig of mint
- Fill a large wine glass with ice.
- Add the gin, rosé vermouth and limoncello.
- Add the Mediterranean tonic water and a splash of orange bitters and stir gently.
- Garnish with a slice of dried or fresh blood orange and a sprig of mint.