Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter
Sorry, Something went Wrong
Rose Negroni Recipe
A balancing act of three parts. This fruity, nutty and sweet cocktail, showcases our dry rosé gin ‘Rosé Sainte Marie’.
- 25ml Salcombe Gin ‘Rosé Sainte Marie’
- 25ml Londinio Rosè Vermouth
- 25ml Londinio Aperitivo
- Lemon peel
- Combine the gin, Vermouth and Aperitivo in a mixing glass with plenty of ice stir gently.
- Strain into a chilled Nick & Nora glass.
- Garnish with a twist of lemon peel on the side of the glass.