Spice the Mainbrace Recipe
A sumptuous combination of bright red berries, warming spice and tannic bitterness for the ultimate chic party punch - multiply all ingredients by 10 and serve in a cut glass punch bowl for a luxurious soiree centerpiece.
- 25ml Salcombe Gin ‘Rosé Sainte Marie’
- 25ml Ruby Port
- 25ml chilled strong Rooibos tea
- 15ml fresh orange juice
- Premium light tonic
- Strawberry slices to garnish
- Cut wine glass
- Place the gin, Port, tea, and orange juice into a Boston shaker with ice, and shake hard for 15 seconds.
- Double strain into a cut wine glass over ice, top with light tonic and garnish with strawberry slices.