A Fusion of style and functionality from a brand steeped in French heritage, and a much sought-after collector's item, the Sommelier Corkscrew ‘Clos Laguiole’ is a must have for the wine lover.
Beautifully crafted using a polished finish stainless steel, this high-quality corkscrew guarantees a perfect opening without breaking the cork. Ergonomic, with a reassuring weight, the striking handle showcases natural vine wood, set within a deep burgundy resin. A small micro serrated blade for cutting foils, folds away neatly inside the handle.
A branded lever with integrated bottle opener completes this high precision bar tool.
Designed in close collaboration with professional sommeliers, the Clos Laguiole corkscrew is made in the Claude Dozorme workshops in France. Using traditional crafted know-how, which has been passed down from generation to generation for more than 100 years, this masterpiece is beautifully presented in a premium box, adorned with the brands logo.
Slip it in your pocket to handle weekend drinks parties, effortlessly!
Add personalised engraving for a unique and thoughtful gift.
- 100% made in France
- Highly resistant bit-fastening axis
- Bottle opener and foil cutter with micro serrated edge
- Tapered bit
- Delivered with an adjustment wrench which retightens the axis
- Handle fitted with Torx screws
- Delivered in a gift box with a wolf logo leather protection case
- Burgundy resin with real vine wood